The rules of this tag are as follows:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 3 questions that are given to you.
3. Pass the award on to more bloggers of your choice!
So here we go, my answers to Sandra’s questions:
1. What would you pick as your Death-Row Meal?
I’ve got so many options to this answer, I sat there telling my answers to my computer and releasing I can’t just pick one. But I will go with my first answer; chinese… or soup… or italian… I give up. I would have a feast of all my favourite foods, with tea (of course!)
2. What’s your favourite kind of blog post to write?
I love writing all kinds of blog posts, my favourite posts to prepare for are the tea reviews – these are often done as tea tastings with my family (they secretly love trying all the new flavours).
3. What didn’t you expect to get from your blogging experience
I didn’t except to love it as much (sounds silly right). I only started my blog as a hobby to share my love for tea and places to go for Afternoon Tea but now I love to write it’s an outlet of creativity and also I get to meet so many awesome people. Not to mention the growing love of photography!
Chloe (Chloe Metzger)
Sarah (Things Sarah Loves)
Binny (Binny’s Kitchen)
Katie (Cake vs Scales)
1. What are you most looking forward to about Autumn?
2. What has been your best experience you’ve had since writing your blog?
3. Where is your favourite place to go for afternoon tea, and what tea would you have?