I recently went to my nearest T2 shop with JessonThames and the wonderful assistant gave me this recipe to try using Lemongrass and Ginger Tea. Oh my it was amazing! I am definitely going to go back and purchase that tea again, not only did it make a beautiful dish, it was also wonderful to eat. Tea is truly for more than just drinking!
I’ve made this a couple of times since I had this blog idea (yes I went back to get more tea), it’s so quick and easy to make. Here is the recipe, send me your pictures if you make this yourself 🙂
What you will need:
T2 Lemongrass and Ginger Tea
Beef chunks (you can use something else if you prefer, or go vegetarian and drop the meat)
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
Cloves of garlic, crushed (I used 3 but I love garlic so do what suits you)
- Add beef chunks into a pan
- Whilst this is cooking brew your pot of T2 Lemongrass and Ginger tea.
- Once cooked through then add the pak choi.
- Then add splash of soy sauce, Lea & Perrins, paprika, crushed garlic and the rice noodles.
- Mix in your brewed tea.
- Place some grated carrot at the bottom of the bowl you are serving in (just for the extra crunch)
- Season to taste and serve.