It’s one of my favourite national days that exists – National Cream Tea Day and so it seemed like the perfect chance to share my cream tea inspired recipe – Strawberry and Scone Yoghurt Pudding Bowls. A delicious combination of all butter scones, berries and greek yoghurt and what’s more it’s really simple to put together. Whilst I love clotted cream, this dish is a light alternative to cream tea and getting a taste of summer in every mouthful.
Ingredients for 2 bowls:
- x1 All butter scones (1/2 per bowl)
- Greek yoghurt (or The Collective’s Limited Edition Strawberry ‘n’ Mascarpone)
- Handful of raspberries
- 8-10 strawberries (4 per bowl with 1 for decoration)
- Slice the strawberries and place at the bottom of the bowl.
- Crumble some of the scone over the strawberries
- Place the yoghurt over the top and smooth
- Blitz the raspberries into a coulis (just add water to make smoother) and then pour on top of the yoghurt
- Crumble the remaining scone over the top to create a scone topping
- Decorate with a sliced strawberry